Facial Enhancement in New York City and New Jersey
The Plastic Surgery Center Internationale, which provides state-of-the-art innovations in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery & age management, offers Facial Enhancements to patients who desire a younger, fresher look.
Whether the effects of age or genetics have left you with the desire for enhanced features such as a chin augmentation or lip or cheek enhancements, The Plastic Surgery Center Internationale has the answer. Our physician, Dr. Giampapa, can perform facial enhancement procedures to correct any flaws and give your face a fuller, more youthful appearance.
For a consultation to find out which minimally invasive facial surgery procedures will be most beneficial for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today!
Who Is a Suitable Candidate for a Facial Enhancement in New York City and New Jersey?
While a consultation with Dr. Giampapa can definitively tell you whether a facial enhancement procedure is the right solution for you, here are a few questions to consider before your consultation to help you determine whether you’re a suitable candidate:
- Have your lips thinned and acquired fine lines around them due to age? Or do you have naturally thin lips and prefer a plumper, fuller look?
- Has age taken a toll on the fullness of your cheeks? Or do you desire the appearance of strong cheekbones?
- Does your chin appear disproportionate to the rest of your face?
- Do you have normally functioning teeth and jaws that have developed properly?
- Is your facial skin and tissue healthy?
- Are you realistic about your expectations for the outcome of your facial enhancement procedure?
- Are you in reasonably good physical and psychological health?
If the above concerns apply to you, and you are in healthy physical and psychological shape, the next step is to schedule a consultation with either Dr. Giampapa. During your appointment, your doctor will discuss your medical history with you and address any questions or concerns you may have before exploring your possibilities to accomplish your goals for aesthetic surgery. If you and your physician come to the conclusion that a facial enhancement procedure is the best option for you, he will provide instruction about how to prepare for surgery, along with information regarding local anesthesia, sedation, pain control options, and post-surgical care.
If you are ready to find out if a facial enhancement procedure is the best solution for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation.
What to Expect Before, During, and After a Facial Enhancement Procedure in New York City and New Jersey
Before Your Facial Enhancement Procedure
To prepare for your facial enhancement procedure, you’ll be asked to do the following:
- Avoid tobacco use for several weeks prior to the procedure.
- Refrain from using aspirin, NSAIDS, and other medications or supplements that could potentially increase the risk of heavy bleeding.
The Day of Your Surgery
On the day of your facial enhancement you can expect the following to occur:
- First, the surgical team will prep you for the operation and answer any last minute questions you may have.
- Anesthesia will be administered for your comfort during the procedure. Typically local anesthesia is sufficient; however feel free to talk with your doctor to determine the best type of anesthesia for your case.
- Once the anesthesia takes full effect, your doctor will begin performing the procedure. The location of the incision, if an incision is necessary, will depend on what type of procedure being performed.
Your Recovery After a Facial Enhancement
You will be able to go home as soon as you have recovered from the procedure and the doctor has approved your departure. Depending on the nature of the procedure, recovery time may vary. As part of your aftercare plan, the doctor may prescribe antibiotics to prevent infection, as well as pain control medication. In most cases, patients find they only need to take the prescribed pain medication for about 48 hours before turning to over-the-counter treatments to manage their discomfort. Depending on the nature of the procedure, patients can usually return to their normal routine anywhere from immediately to within a week of the treatment.
Facial Surgery Options Available in New York City and New Jersey
So you can look and feel your best, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale offers the following facial surgery procedures in New York and New Jersey:
- Chin Augmentation
- Eyelid Surgery
- Fat Transfer to the Face (“Stem Cell Facelift”)
- Malar Fat Pad Facelift
- Neck Lift
- G String Neck Lift
- Suture Suspension
- Neck Enhancement
For a consultation to find out which aesthetic surgery procedures will be most beneficial for you, call the Plastic Surgery Center Internationale at 973-746-3535 today!
The Cost of Facial Enhancement in New York and New Jersey
Most health insurance plans classify facial procedures as a cosmetic procedure, which means they do not extend benefits for these treatments. To make aesthetic surgery affordable and accessible to as many people as possible, Plastic Surgery Center Internationale accepts CareCredit® financing to cover the cost of our services. The application process is quick and easy, so you’ll know your financing options within hours. Our practice also accepts cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover.
Dr. Vincent C. Giampapa, a board-certified aesthetic, plastic, and reconstructive surgeon, recognizes that each patient has unique requirements and desires. His services have improved the lives of people from in and around New York, New Jersey, and the world. Dr. Giampapa is the inventor of the Suture Suspension Platysmaplasty Neck Lift and a pioneer in Stem Cell Research and Anti-aging Medicine. If you are looking for self-improvement via cosmetic plastic surgery and cosmetic anti-aging medicine, our professional team will accommodate your needs! Please call 973-746-3535 today to schedule your consultation!October 15, 2014